Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Collins ~ Rockland, ME Wedding Photography

Wow!!  It's been a long time since I have put out a blog!  Holy moly!  

I waited a little while on posting this because I was hoping to have a new blog, for the new year but, I am still trying to decide exactly what I would like to do.  So, without making the wedding party and their amazing families wait any longer.. I am at least putting out the first look!  

My good friends from R Studio have been doing an amazing job at updating, and keeping their blog fresh and exciting!  So, they have inspired me to do the same and approach my blogs a little bit differently.

Enjoy! 


The Wedding of Will & Lisa Collins
Ceremony & Reception Location:  The Elks, Rockland ME 
Cake: Terra Ripley 
DJ: Corey Creamer 
Flowers: The Bridal Party 
Tuxedos: Maine Coast Wedding & Events 
Dresses: David's Bridal 
Hair: Mallory Simms 


The Details

The Royal Blue and silver that filled the lodge was a perfect combination for Lisa & Will's winter wedding.  Snowflakes hung from the fire place, were scattered on the tables, and even detailed the shimmering winter cake. 













Up next ... The Pre-Ceremony!  Stay tuned! 

3 comments:

  1. @Kari-

    Thanks for the blog love Kari- we appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAY!!! Love that you are blogging again!! Also, love the shots, you always get the best cake shots - and love the shot of the shoes on the window sill!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete