Monday, July 26, 2010

The Little Things... Fabulous Details by Joshua Cross!

So, today, I will be posting two blogs.  I just had to start out with this one to express how wonderful it has been for my husband, Josh to be my assistant this year.  He is my second shooter, my strong arms for carrying equipment, and a very good creative eye for detail!  He is usually running around taking shots while I am with the bride photographing her getting ready, or sneaking out during the dancing part of the reception to see what he can find.
We had a fabulous weekend, both as a couple and professionally with our weddings we photographed.  Josh came out with some great shots, and I want to share some of my favorites with you!  I am combining the two weddings from this weekend, and then in my blog later today, we will have the official sneak peek of Jennifer and Chris' wedding yesterday!  
Thank you Joshua for the amazing job you have done already this summer!

Ok, so, the first 3 shots are some of my favorite ever.  Josh thinks I am fruity for having such an obsession with these pictures.  
But, hello, they are hilarious!  
Here is MY story ... the llama says "Hey, buddy, what are you looking at?  You waitin' for me to do something cute?  I'll show you cute"............  

"Are you ready?  Wait for it, wait for it..."


"Oh yeah, eat your heart out photographer guy."  
Haha!  Love it!  

Now for yesterday's wedding.....  Again, here are just a few details that Josh took, the sneak peek of the wedding will be later today! 


A beautiful ring shot with their gorgeous cake server.


The old cannon (that still works like a charm, may I add) with the American flag that is displayed with great honor in the front yard.


One of the beautiful horses that roams the pastures there.



No comments:

Post a Comment